Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 8-This months goals

Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them


January is the month for New Years Resolutions and this is the first year in a while that I haven't had my yearly goals written up in January. This year, with a new baby coming and so many things changing I am taking it month by month.

Goals for February 2011:
1. Spend quality time with my adorable boys. (More park days!!!)
2. Get Cantaloupe Corner up and running again. (it will be open through April 30th).
3. Now that I have an appetite again, I want to start cooking healthier meals. Goodbye Digiorno pizzas!
4. Make space in our house for our new baby.
5. Finally choose a name for the new baby. We talk about names every day but still haven't decided on what we are going to name little boy #3. Right now his name is baby.
6. Continue my goal to simplify and organize my home. a.k.a. de-junking the house.
7. Try one new recipe a week.
8. Finish "baby's" quilt. I really want to add his name to it so I have been waiting to finish it.
Most of these goals will start in February and I don't have a date I will accomplish them by. I just want to ban some bad habits and add some good habits to my life.

No comments:

Si and Ry

Si and Ry