Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 10- What I listen to when I'm . . .

Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped


 
When I'm bored I turn on my ipod dock to shuffle and jam out to whatever comes next. We have quite the array of music so it's always fun to see if the next song will be Led Zepplin, Garth Brooks, or the Imagination Movers.
 
When I'm feeling happy I usually turn up silly songs to dance to with my boys.  I also love some Taylor Swift, Jack Johnson or Josh Groban. They make me happy too.
 
I don't usually listen to music when I'm sad, except for maybe church hymns or classical music.
 
Hyped? hmmm. I always have my kids around so my "hyped" music is much different than it was in college. (I just don't feel like my 2 and 4 year old are ready for Linkin Park and P!nk.)  So, I guess my "hyped" music is the same as my "happy" music: kid songs. But sometimes I turn up some classic rock, I think the kids can appreciate the classics. 
  

No comments:

Si and Ry

Si and Ry