Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 18 - I have a dream. . .

Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have


A Sunday evening is the perfect day to think about goals, plans, and dreams.
At church I spend a lot of time reflecting on my life and who I want to be.  I get to think outside of myself and put my life back into true perspective.


-My first goal is to be a better mom. With the addition of our new baby coming this May, I am terrified a little bit afraid of how crazy life is going to get with 3 kids. I know it is going to be hard on both of my boys when the new baby comes, but especially life-changing for Ryan. I am praying that I can help him understand the changes that come with his new brother's arrival. I will be taking a break from my business for a while so I can devote my undevided attention to all 3 of my children when little Mason is born.
Along with being a better mom to my children I want to be a better wife to Jeremiah. He puts up with so much from me. I am grateful everyday for his companionship, friendship, and love. 

-My long list of personal goals/dreams also includes becoming a better cook. Occasionally I really enjoy finding a new recipe and trying new ingredients, but when I'm pregnant I would usually rather make mac and cheese or frozen pizzas. When life comes back down to a semi-normal level, I really want to start cooking great meals for my family!
-Also on that list, is becoming a better photographer. I want to have beautiful memories to look back on. Plus it sure will come in handy when taking pictures for Cantaloupe Corner.

And,

-I have a dream.
My dreams looks like this:
-I want to take my handsome hubby on a getaway to a tropical island. Sit in the sun, swim in the clear blue water, smell the salty air, and just enjoy the view.  

-I also want for Jeremiah and I to own our own home someday. We are in a verry blessed situation right now. We have the privelidge of renting for the best landlords, Jeremiah's parents. But someday I would love to have a place we can truly call our own.

-Some other goals include: Going back to school to get my bachelors degree, writing a children's book, becoming a food storage expert, running a marathon, and organizing my house.


-But above anything else, I want to be happy with me. I want to love who I am. 


All these things will happen. Maybe not tomorrow, or next week, or next year, but they will happen!!

That is my dream.

No comments:

Si and Ry

Si and Ry