Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 15 - Do the shuffle!

Day 15-Put your ipod on shuffle and list first 5 songs that play

 
1. Wish You Were Here -by  Incubus
 
2. Love Alive - by Heart
 
3. So She Dances - by Josh groban
 
4. The Ocean - by Led Zeppelin
 
5. Last Kiss - by Taylor Swift
 
 
A little of this, a little of that. All of these songs are so good! 
-I love Incubus and I will never ever get tired of their music.
-I used to sing at the top of my lungs along to Heart every time I drove home to Eagar. Love Alive is one of my favorite Heart songs!
-I have a soft spot for Josh Groban. He has a beautiful voice. I think Jeremiah may be a little jealous of how much I love Josh's voice. 
-Zeppelin is probably my favorite band of all time. 
- I just got the new Taylor Swift album and I listen to it more than anything else right now. It is just chill enough that I can listen to it with the kids and they like it too. :)
 
 

1 comment:

Mele said...

Love all of them :)

Si and Ry

Si and Ry