Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 17 - A day in her shoes.

Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

First I have to say that I am a grass-is-greener-on-our-side type of girl and I wouldn't want to trade anyone places for more than a day.

But, I would love to be miss Taylor Swift, just for a day. She is young, beautiful, and famous.
I dreamed for so long of being a professional singer when I was younger.   
If only. . . *sigh*

I would love to rock out on a stage in a packed arena and sing to all of my adoring fans, wearing glamorous clothes, having my own personal stylist, and looking this darn cute . . .



Only for a day.

Then I would want my life back.
It may not be glamorous but I can't imagine life getting much better than this!

No comments:

Si and Ry

Si and Ry