Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 12-How and why

Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one


Blogs have been around for a while. I remember hearing about blogs on the news and thinking "what in the world is that?" It sounds like some you find in a tissue. Blog.
 
Then I started hearing about my friends and families blogs, namely my sister Melesa. She had just started hers and she was telling me how great it is that she can have an online journal that the family can follow so we always know what is going on.
 
What a great idea!!! I thought.
 
So I started my own.  I chose Blogger because it was free and easy to use.
 
Now my parents and grandparents can just click on a link and read all about what's happening with our fam.
 
And now I have a way of looking back through the last couple of years to see where we were and how far we have come. I can't believe how much our family has changed since the first day I blogged, June 10th 2008.  Simon was turning 2, and Ryan was on his way. Now we are onto baby #3 and have had so many adventures along the way.
 
 i heart blogging.

No comments:

Si and Ry

Si and Ry