Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
15 interesting things about me:
1. I own my very own business. It's called Cantaloupe Corner and it is my favorite thing in the world, besides my family.
2. Instead of a sweet tooth, I have a sour tooth. I crave lemons, pickles, salt and vinegar chips, sour patch kids, and it gets a zillion times stronger when I'm pregnant.
3. I'm pregnant!!!!! We are expecting little boy #3 in May.
4. I get extremely obsessive about things that I really want to do. I have to learn everything I can about it and immerse myself into my current project. It drives Jeremiah crazy. It drives me crazy sometimes too.
5. I was a cheerleader for 7 years! Junior high through college.
6. I love to sing. I sing to my kids. I sing in the car and in the shower. I still have withdrawals from my high school and college show choir groups. Good times.
7. My hands are as big as Jeremiah's. They come in handy when I play piano or guitar.
8. I am attracted to very bright colors. I recently painted my boys' room lime green, blue and brown, and my office is orange! (I LOVE IT!)
9. I really really really want to go on an island vacation. Preferably to the Bahamas or Hawaii.
10. I have a phobia of deep water.
11. I am absolutely, positively, without a doubt, in LOVE with my boys. All of them!
12. Me and Jeremiah stay up really late at night playing Lego Indiana Jones on Xbox.
13. If I ever have free time, I love doing crossword puzzles or playing sudoku. They make me feel smart.
14. My super hero name is the Craft Maiden, (courtesy of Jeremiah and Karissa.) I fight crime with knitting needles, scissors, and the dreaded bedazzler.
15. My greatest hero in my life right now is my Grandma Udall. I want to be like her someday.
Now you know all about me. Lucky you. :)