Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 4-A habit that you wish you didn't have

There are so many. . .

The bad habit I have that bugs me the most is not finishing what I start.

I get really really excited to start a new super cool project, get halfway through it and set it aside, never to be touched again.

For example: I painted a lovely landscape painting soon after I had Simon (4 1/2 years ago) and I still have not finished the painting. I hung it up in my house unfinished, unsigned, and unframed.

When I cook, I get out all of the ingredients, make a yummy something-or-other, and then leave most of the ingredients out on the counter when I'm done. It makes for a messy kitchen.

I have painting projects, sewing projects, knitting projects, home and yard projects, that all get started and never get finished.

I'm going to make a goal for this year (and the rest of forever) to do my best to finish everything that I start.

The end.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey- I do the same thing. Glad I'm not the only one.

Si and Ry

Si and Ry