Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 29- What I have learned

Day 29-During this challenge, what have you learned?


I think this post goes hand in hand with the "How have you changed" post from day 28.
 
 
The more you learn the more you change.
 
The more you change the more you learn.
 
 
I have learned:
 
1. That I am not as creative in my writing as I once thought I was. (Sorry Mrs. Rider.)
 
2. I really, really, really love my family (But I already knew that.)
 
3. I need to be more adventurous.
 
4. My photography skills are improving!
 
5. I love blog comments! (thanks Melesa!)
 
6. I talk way too much about Cantaloupe Corner. I can't seem to stop myself. It's just so much fun! 
 
7. There are almost no pictures of me in the last few years. I must be camera shy.
 
8. 30 posts in 30 days is practically impossible.
 
9. I am terribly unorganized. And I'm working on it!
 
10. I am so happy I started this blog! I love looking back through the years and seeing what amazing changes
have happened. Some of these changes are so small and some are life changing!! It is fascinating to read back through and see what we were doing a year ago and how much we have grown.
 
11. Whoever invented blogging was a genius.

1 comment:

Mele said...

So fun to read! I'm trying to get caught up so watch for posts! If I tell you this then I have to blog, right?! I love your comments too !♥

Si and Ry

Si and Ry