Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 24 - To my little cherubs.

Day 24-A letter to your children




My dear little angels,

I have waited my whole life to feel the way that I felt the day both of you were born. Nothing in this life compares to the indescribable joy I feel every day when I look into your eyes and realize that God has trusted me to be your mother.

Simon, you are a brilliant, sweet, energetic, and kind-hearted boy. I fell in love with you the day you were born, when I saw you for the first time. I have enjoyed every day of the past 4 1/2 years as I have watched you learn and grow. You are becoming your own person and I am excited to see where life will take you!  I love that you are passionate about everything you do. You are fun, and silly, and care free!

Ryan, you are smart, determined, spirited, and loving. I love your hugs and kisses and I can't get enough of your sweet cuddles. You have a great sense of humor and I love hearing you tell jokes and sing songs with your brother and laugh all day long! Every day I am so greatful that Heavenly Father sent you to our family. You add so much life and love to our home!

Mason, I know you aren't here with us yet but I love you already. I am thrilled to see how much love and excitement you will bring with you as you join our growing family. And I am awed that God would be so giving to trust me with a third son! I have always dreamed about raising boys and now I get to raise 3! I will do everything I can to raise you in righteousness and to give you a good life, full of love.

I love you boys more than anything in the world! Life wouldn't be complete without the joy I have from being with you. I want to be a good mother for all of you, and a good wife to your dad. I will always do everything in my power to give you the best life possible.

As you grow up, I'm sure that I will make mistakes. I am not a perfect mom but I will always love you and I will always do what I feel is best for you.
Always remember that you are children of a God who loves you. Be grateful for the things in your life that make you happy.

I am eternally grateful for you.
Love,
mom

2 comments:

Heidi said...

This made me cry! Its so sweet...

mele and makani said...

Dang crying genes we inherited from Grandma Udall...and I'm not even pregnant! LOL

Si and Ry

Si and Ry