Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 27-Why am I doing this?

Day 27-Why you are doing this 30 day challenge



This challenge started out as a fun way to stay connected with my sisters and a way to kick myself in the pants and actually start blogging again. I obviously am not finishing this challenge in 30 days but I will finish this challenge!
I have learned so much about myself with each topic that comes up. I don't read them beforehand. I look at the topic right before I start blogging about it so that I can think of the first things that come to my mind. Sometimes it would have helped a lot to take a few days to prepare something more heartfelt or informative, but. . . oh well.  That's part of the fun.

I love how this challenge has helped me to think ouside the box and find new things to blog about rather than the typical "This is what my kids did today" posts.

I'm so thankful that Melesa, Aimee, and Heidi have all started this challenge! I am enjoying their blog posts and seeing how they interpret the daily challenge different than me.

I'm already at day 27! I'm almost done! Maybe I'll have to create a challenge of my own so I won't quit blogging. 
Maybe. . .

No comments:

Si and Ry

Si and Ry