Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else
You spend your whole childhood trying to fit in and be like everyone else. Then when you are grown up the world expects you to be unique. Make up your minds people!
Ok, but seriously, I am just a normal girl, living a semi-normal life.
But there really is no such thing as normal.
I am different from the rest of the world because:
1. I have waaay to much ambition when it comes to taking on projects. (Which is why most of them never get finished.)
2. I don't have the ability to relax. And when I do it is usually long enough to take a shower or eat some oreos and milk, then I'm back to my projects or whatever else needs to be done.
3. I am Simon and Ryan's mommy! And I'm Jeremiah's wife!
4. I'm an ink-free screenprinter.
5. I love being able to make things from scratch. Whether it is making bread, sewing a dress, or gardening. I'm not always good at it but it is fun to try.
6. I play the piano.
7. I have big, curly hair.
8. I really love my in-laws.
9. I don't have a middle name. My parents named all of their girls without middle names so that when we got married Udall would become our middle name. Then I married a Hall. I wasn't excited to be Jenifer U. Hall, so I opted out of taking on a middle name.
10. I'm a hopeless optimist. I believe that there is a positive side to just about everything, but sometimes you have to dig to find it. Sometimes this trait gets me in trouble because I never expect anything bad to happen.