Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 20 - My other half

Day 20-Something interesting about your spouse

Jeremiah's your average guy. He likes cars, Vanilla Coke, and video games.

That's about it.



haha, just kidding. I know you  better than that Jabers.


First of all, Jeremiah is the youngest of 6 kids, and the only boy! He was raised by a bunch of girls (poor guy).  But all that drama he went through as a child has made him an incredible, understanding husband.

Jeremiah also has very intersting hobbies. He loves remote control cars! I had seen the cheap RC cars that my brothers always got for Christmas (and destroyed a week later) but I never knew that there was a whole world of RC Car hobbiests. After we got married he even got me my own electric car to drive. I haven't driven it much though because I'm too scared I'll break it. Those babies aren't cheap.

He has also been working on restoring a real car, an old VW Baja Bug. He still has a long way to go on it but he works on it whenever time and money allow. He even gets Simon out there to help him "fix the bug".

Jeremiah also enjoys learning about survival and being prepared in case of emergencies.  We have been told so much in our church to get our year supply of food and be prepared for what ever may come. Jeremiah enjoys researching about how he can help protect and care for our family, in case a natural disaster or anything else might happen.  There is so much to learn, so many situations that we need to be prepared for. I'm so happy I have him with me. . . just in case.

Another intersting fact about Jeremiah that you might not know is that he is extremely clever and he can make up a song about anything. yes, anything! Our life is a musical. I've even tapped into his clever wit and gotten some really good t-shirt ideas out of him for my shop. Tough Cookie was his idea. Clever, eh?

Yep, he's awesome, and he's mine!  I love you Jeremiah!

No comments:

Si and Ry

Si and Ry