Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 25 - Bag lady

Day 25-What I would find in your bag


 
They say you can tell a lot by a woman by the contents of her purse. If that's the case, then I am a mess! Yikes.
 
Ok, it's not that bad. I have one bag that I take everywhere with me, it's my purse/diaper bag.
 
 
 
What will you find inside on a typical day?
 
1. My eel skin coin purse. My grandma gave this to me and it makes a snazzy wallet. It holds my money (plastic and non-plastic), and reciepts. 
 
2. My Blackberry. It goes everywhere with me too.
 
3. Diapers and wipers.
 
4. Small snacks for hungry kids, and preggo me.
 
5.  Chap stick or lip gloss.
 
6. Camera.
 
7. Neosporin and bandaids. (for small emergencies)
 
8. Lotion.
 
9. Pen. For signing autographs.
 
10. Business Cards
 
11. Sippy Cups. A must have.
 
 
Sometimes I feel like Mary Poppins reaching into her carpet bag pulling out things that you wouldn't think would fit in there.  And there is still room for more!

1 comment:

Mele said...

I totally know the Mary Poppins feeling. LOL!

Si and Ry

Si and Ry