Saturday, February 21, 2009

Why I have the best husband. . .

Jeremiah is such a sweety. He got really excited for Valentines Day this year 'cuz he wanted to do something really fun for us.
He got me and the boys this:


He even had it delivered to make me feel even more special. I know what you are thinking, "awww, so sweet." Yep, it's true, I have the best husband ever!

He tried to keep it a surprise. He told me he was waiting for a package that was for his dad and it would be there between 9 and 3 and I couldn't leave the house just in case they delivered it. I knew he was up to something. . .

It is a giant balloon and a cookie basket! mmmm!


Simon loved it too. He thought it was a real live hot air balloon. He even wanted to ride in it.





Ryan just wanted to play with it.


I couldn't get my computer to turn this pic but. . . This is the card. It says "I love you guys THIS MUCH!" So cute.
The balloon is still hanging out in my kitchen. Floating just as well as they day I got it. Jeremiah wanted to suck all the helium out of it but I didn't want him to pass out :o) Thanks Jabers, I love it.

This is me being happy because I love my hubby!
10 reasons why I love Jeremiah:
1. He always thinks of me first
2. He works hard to take care of our family
3. He is so cute!
4. He has beautiful blue eyes.
5. He lets me be right (most of the time)
6. He loves me too!
7. Our 2 handsome boys.
8. He likes to surprise me
9. He has the most fun personality
10. He is spiritally strong.
These are only a handfull of the things I love about you Jabers! I am thankful everyday that I have you. You are my perfect match. I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Mele said...

That is one HUGE balloon. I love surprises. Jeremiah did well (♥_♥)

Brittney Smith said...

So fun! It's always great to get a suprise!

Mele said...

I just tagged you. Check out my blog for info.

Si and Ry

Si and Ry