Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boys at the park

Boys love dirt. . .
And what better place to play in the dirt and sand than the park. Melesa and I hit 3 different parks while she was here. This is Enid Park, which is right by my house. The boys had a blast just being boys.

Digging in the sand.


Jackson and Simon racing the quad.


Going down the slide. He looks so intense.

Monkey on the monkey bars.

Here is cute little Kimble carrying his snacks around the park. I think he ended up getting dirtier than the other boys did.
Auntie Aimee and Ryan.
Jeremiah's family came too. Here is Aunt Karissa and Ryan. She is such a good Aunt. My boys love it when she is around.

Everett and Keaton came too. All the boys got together and built a road in the sand.
(BTW this week is Keaton's last Chemo treatment. YAY! We love you Keaton!)
It is taking me way too long to get all the pics of from when Melesa was here but I still have some goodies that need to be posted so. . . there is more to come!

1 comment:

Mele said...

Its so fun to see the shots you got. We miss you guys!

Si and Ry

Si and Ry