Monday, February 9, 2009

I got an Award!! Woo Hoo!

I don't know if you all have heard of this site, if not, you have to check it out!!! it is WWW.CRAFTSTER.ORG!
Melesa intoduced me to it and since then it has become one of my faves.

I recently got an award for my "Bleach Stencil Tutorial" which I also posted here on my blog.



Congrats!! Craftster Best of 2008!




Yay! Best of 2008!


Everyone can check out my Tutorial here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=278418.0


Also, take some time to check out the site. It has some AMAZING ideas. It is all posts from people like you and me of all things crafty.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go!! That's impressive and you should feel great about yourself!! By the way, Ryan is practically Simon's clone! They're both so handsome.

Mele said...

The amazing Jeni has done it again. You never cease to impress me sis.

Si and Ry

Si and Ry