Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seven Things. . .

7 things I can do:
1. Play the piano
2. Sew
3. Make yummy honey wheat bread
4. Paint
5. make Bleach stencil t-shirts (my new obsession)
6. touch my lips to my nose
7. Function on very little sleep (not by choice)

7 things I can't do:
1. Play almost any sport
2. reach the top shelves in my pantry
3. touch my tounge to my elbow (go ahead, try it ;o)
4. Play the saxaphone, or the flute. . .
5. Speak Russian
6. Do a back handspring
7. Drive a School Bus

7 things that attracted me to Jeremiah:
1. Those gergeous blue eyes (swoon)
2. His voice
3. How he made me feel
4. He is even sillier than me
5. He always makes me laugh
6. He always puts me before himself
7. His fun and crazy family

7 things I say most often:
1. That's Silly!
2. Go to Sleep!
3. Simon!
4. I love you!
5. Whatcha doin?
6. Sweet!
7. Wow!

7 People I admire the most:(no particular order)
1. My Grandma Udall
2. My Dad
3. My Mom
4. My husband
5. My sisters & brothers
6. My Mother-in-Law
7. My Savior

7 favorite foods
1. Chocolate
2. Hamburgers
3. Cherry Cheesecake
4. Fruit
5. Pizza
6. Sandwiches
7. Veggies

7 people I tag:
1. Shelly
2. Melesa
3. Amy
4. Katie
5. Ashley
6. Tawni
7. Bethany

No comments:

Si and Ry

Si and Ry