Monday, October 13, 2008

Stencil Obsession

Bleach stencilling is my new obsession.
These are my most recent creations. I love that I can buy a shirt for like 3 bucks and turn it into a personalized, one-of-a-kind creation. The best part about it is that Simon loves his new shirts! I call this an obsession because this morning I pulled a sweater out of Simon's closet for him to wear and it was just a plain ol' gray sweater. The first thing I said was, "We can't just leave that plain, we have to put something on it." I'm working on a couple more that I will post here when I'm done.


This is Simon's Halloween Shirt. The color turned out just how I wanted it! It looks more orange in real life. I
Next time I post shirts I will do a tutorial to go with it so everyone can make cool shirts!




2 comments:

Erica said...

These are so cool! I would love to know how you do it, so look forward to you posting the instructions!

Mele said...

I especially love the skull shirt. Did it take forever to cut out the stencil? Kimble's robot shirt turned out great, you'd be proud.

Si and Ry

Si and Ry