Saturday, November 6, 2010

Next time won't you sing with me?

Ryan has become a budding singer. And of course I enjoy every second of it!
He sings all day long but my camera has always been to far away to catch it on video.


Yesterday, he and Simon had spent the morning rummaging through my jewelry box. Simon found Ryan a silver "I Love You" necklace (which he so appropriately named because it has a heart on it.) For himself, a long strand of faux pearls. He stuck them around his neck and proudly asked "Mom, do I look my best?"
ha ha. I love that kid.

Anyways, back to the singing.

I finally caught the two boys singing a duet of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. (Notice they are still wearing mom's necklaces.) It was the fifth time in a row they sang the song so they are past their sweet little voices and belting it out as loud as they can!

(I apologize that the picture quality isn't that great.)


Here's a proud mommy moment. 2 year old Ryan singing his ABC's. 
Smarty pants. I love this kid!! 

Ryan's other favorite songs include:  How much is that doggy in the window? (or kitty, buffalo, elephant, etc.), the Thomas the Train theme song,  and  I am a Child of God.

Simon sings right along and loves making up new words and adding his own twist to the songs. Yesterday he was singing "How much is that Cheerio in the door?"

And who can forget the classic "How much is that door in the window" creak creak?

Life would be so dull without these boys.

1 comment:

Mele said...

Ryan has always been quite the little talker...now listen to him sing! I love it. These videos made my day :)

Si and Ry

Si and Ry