Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

6 years ago today Jeremiah and I were married in the Mesa Temple. 6 years already! Now we are still very happily married and have the two most beautiful boys in the world! All I have ever truly wanted in life is a happy family and to really feel loved. Thank you Jeremiah for giving me everything I have wanted. You are the best husband I could have ever asked for. I love you!

So, what did we do to Celebrate?

(I brought my camera with me everywhere we went today but forgot to take pictures!! grrr)

First, we loaded up the kids and had breakfast at Denny's so no one had to cook.

Then, Jeremiah surprised me! Marie came over to watch our kids and Jeremiah took me ice skating at Polar Ice!!

I have been trying to get him to go ice skating with me ever since we first got married. I am HORRIBLE at it but it is so exhilarating. I felt like I was back in high school again. Jeremiah ended up loving it and even talking about putting Simon on a hockey team when he is 4.

After Ice Skating we went to "As You Wish" to paint pottery. We did this last year on our Anniversary and loved it so much we wanted to go back. Jeremiah painted a car bank and I painted a piggy bank. The only thing I don't like about this place is that you can't take your creations home right away. I really wanted Simon to see my pig I painted to match his bedroom! lol. I sound like such a nerd!



If all goes as planned, we will even get to go to a movie tomorrow.


Jeremiah, I love you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy anniversary! Six years is a great feat! We're working on six ourselves. How fast time flies!

Si and Ry

Si and Ry