Wednesday, May 18, 2011

38 weeks

I've made it to 38 weeks!  Pregnancy gets more uncomfortable every day but I am really looking forward to  next week when I get to meet our new little guy.
I finally got some pictures to remember this pregnancy by (thanks Jeremiah).

 The boys happily hopped into the pictures too. I love being a mom more than anything in the whole wide world! I can't believe I have been blessed with 2 wonderful boys and I get another one next week! I really am a lucky girl!

No, that's not a basketball under my shirt.

Comparing tummies.


Hopefully our next post will be pictures of Mason, and me with a flatter belly   :)

1 comment:

Mele said...

You look great Jeni! I'm so glad you decided to post some pictures of yourself. I know how unappealing that can feel, especially at the end. I love the comparing tummies pic. I'm thinking about you every day. Can't wait to see this new beautiful baby boy!

Si and Ry

Si and Ry