Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Bad Preschooler

Watch out Preschool, here comes Simon!
Our little Engineer is now going to preschool and we are all so excited about it. Can't you tell?
He really is excited, he just did NOT want his picture taken. But I had to commemorate this big step in his life. He has already been making new friends and learning all sorts of great stuff.
Ryan misses his brother when he is gone, but luckily he usually takes his nap when Simon's at preschool. This gives me some time to catch up on everything at home.
(The color of the day was red. Ryan wanted to wear red to so he could match his brother. )

I love checking his backpack when he gets home to see what they worked on that day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love it! He looks very handsome. I'm glad he enjoyes it.

Si and Ry

Si and Ry