Sunday, July 11, 2010

AZ Rattler's Game

Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me. I haven't updated this darn blog in forever. 
But, that means I have tons of pictures and tons of good stuff to share! 

Starting with a trip to an AZ Rattlers game. This was way back in the beginning of May (yes, I'm way behind.)
 We didn't stay for the whole game because one-year-olds and a 3-year-olds turn in to monsters when the clock strikes 8.

 We enjoyed our view from the nosebleed seats.  It was great!
Simon was ready to leave as soon as we sat down. It was ear splitting a teensy bit loud.

Good times. Looks like we won't be going back until the kids are older and can handle the noise and staying up past sundown.

1 comment:

Mele said...

You guys have been doing a lot of fun things the last few months! I hear ya on monster transformation...happens to ours too :)

Si and Ry

Si and Ry