Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday Marketplace


I just snagged this photo from Jesse and Randi's blog (it's a better pic than the ones I had.)
This is from the Winter Holiday Marketplace from Saturday the 12th. You can't see most of my 100+ tshirts and onesies that were also on display, but you can see some Cantaloupe Blossom headbands and tons of blossom clips.
I was so happy to have some family stop by to show their support. Jesse and Randi stopped by and Marie dropped by too! Thanks you guys! It means a lot to me!


This was my first big show and I loved every minute (except for the cold! I thought we lived in the desert.).

Thanks to everyone who came by and supported Cantaloupe Corner! And thanks to those who have helped me along this rollercoaster ride to get where I am. We have a lot of work ahead of us but it has been so much fun that I can't wait to see what's next!

No comments:

Si and Ry

Si and Ry