Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bunch of Rednecks!

I love finding pictures that I forgot I took!
I got out our "other" camera and found some gems on it. Our Thanksgiving pictures were hiding on there.
We had a great time in the mountains for Thanksgiving. We cooked and ate TONS of yummy food at the the Hall's house and we got to spend some good quality time with the Udalls!


Here's Ryan hanging out with his Grandpa Udall. They were both dressed in Wranglers and green shirts that day. How cute is that? Cute li'l Wranglers! I love them!After we were all stuffed full of turkey and pumpkin pie, we did what any small town, redneck family does: GO SHOOTING!Here's Jeremiah looking as tough as Chuck Norris! He's a great shot with a shot gun. I wouldn't mess with him if I were you.
This is Randi's family initiation. This was her first time shooting but she wasn't scared of anything! She jumped right in to shoot the shotgun. She was meant to be a Udall! Here's my mom. She can always outshoot me. It was so fun to have her out there plinking with us!
Yes, that's me, and yes, that gun is smoking! (and yes, I missed!)
I'm a horrible shot with a shotgun! We've got to get out and shoot more often so I can post about how many clay pigeons I shot down. So far, none. :)



Here's my fave pic from our trip. We stopped for a quick break in the canyon (Simon got car sick. He gets that from his mom.) The view is spectacular! We drive through here so often and we rarely get to stop and appreciate the beauty the the Salt River Canyon. You cannot deny there is a God when you are gazing upon such a work of art.
This is what I'm Thankful for.

No comments:

Si and Ry

Si and Ry