Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The wading pool

Oh how I hate being pregnant in the summer! Yesterday was around 113 degrees here in Mesa! Hot hot hot! Simon and I spent our day running errands and playing in his little swimming pool in the backyard. Thank heavens for that little pool. He has a little slide that he slides down into the water. He mostly uses it for his trucks and trains ;o).

We are all getting excited to see Melesa and Brett soon. They just got to Utah to visit Brett's family and soon they will be here in AZ. I can't wait to see how much little Kimble has grown and I have a feeling that Simon and Jackson will be best buddies. Simon loves his older cousins. He gets so excited to see Keaton and Everett when they are in town! Not much else is going on with us this week. Jesse is thrilled to be getting his first Motorcycle on Friday and Jeremiah is working hard as always. I am just counting down the weeks until we get our new little boy. It is hard work chasing around a 2 year old and trying to keep up with life all while being pregnant.

1 comment:

Mele said...

I didn't even know you had new posts on here! I'm so happy to see them. Simon is so cute...we miss you guys so much! You should add the RSS feed option so that I can subscribe to your blog. I just added it to mine. Love you!

Si and Ry

Si and Ry