Who can resist a yummy cupcake?
I made these yummies yesterday for my mother-in-law's, and brother's birthdays.
I saw this recipe online somewhere, and now that I want to share it I can't find it anywhere!
So if you have seen these cupcakes online, let me know where they are so I can give credit to the genius behind these pretties.
To create this effect:
1.mix up a white cake mix as directed
2. put half the batter in a separate bowl and tint to your desired color (I used neon pink)
3. line your muffin pan with cupcake liners and fill half way with white cake mix
4. grab a gallon sized ziplock bag and fill it with the tinted batter
5. snip the corner of the bag and squeeze tinted batter in the middle of the white cake batter in the cups
6. if desired you can add a 3rd color in the middle of the tinted batter
7. bake as directed